Monday, October 10, 2011

Long Weekend

Me and Daddy had a long weekend from work this weekend (6th-9th October) so as the weather in Kuwait was now finally bearable (unlike our super hot summer!) we decided to start our new routine for weekends; walks along the marina not far from our house. We thought it would be lovely for you to get lots of fresh air and have a look at the sea.

We finished work early on the Thursday so we all went for a nice walk upto Starbucks at the Aquarium. You loved it so much! You couldn't stop smiling and laughing at the light breeze blowing on you and being able to see so much, everything was new and exciting for you. It warmed my heart watching you get so excited. You loved it that much we decided to do that walk for the next 2 days, nice and early before it got too hot. On the Friday we went to Pizza Express for lunch (you had milk!). You were really good, and fell asleep just as our pizzas arrived but woke up for desert....I knew you wanted some chocolate sauce!! I dipped my finger into the chocolate a couple of times for you to try but you looked rather unsure of it...a big change from your normal milk!

I know me and daddy had such a fantastic weekend, and from the lots of laughing and smiling you were doing, I guess you did too! The weekend was so perfect, a real family weekend. Nothing could beat it.





No comments:

Post a Comment