Monday, November 28, 2011

Your First Halloween

21st October 2011 was your first ever Halloween!

Nanny Carol had bought you a t-shirt and a Halloween costume when you were still in mummy's tummy and I have counting down the days so I can dress you up in them!

You wore your 'My First Halloween' tshirt during the day and once I was home from work I put your pumpkin halloween costume on you. You looked adorable but I don't think you were a massive fan of the costume!

We really tried to get a pumpkin so we could decorate the apartment a little bit but they were silly prices (as always in Kuwait!) so creative daddy carved a potato! Yes, a potato!! It looked so good, even better than a pumpkin would of! You were mesmerised by it when we took you over to it.









Happy 1st Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment